Started dance training in Russia at the age of 6. Have been trained by world-renowned coaches including, Peter Chevotarev, Alexey Pochaev, Alexey Boykov, and Andrey Borovskiy, Shirley Ballas, Allan Tornsberg and Eugene Katsevman.
Titles and Awards
• 2015 10 Dance United States National Champion
• 2013 The Disney Cup Under *21 Youth Latin Champion; Paris, France.
• 2015 Blackpool Dance Festival Top 48 best couples internationally; Blackpool, England (this is an honor of disinction which enables competitors to place out of first round of competition which usually draws hundreds of couples from all over the world).
Won the following US competitions in first place:
• California State Dancesport Championships 2013
• Empire State Dancesport Championships 2012
• California Star Ball 2012, 2015
• City Lights Ball 2013, 2015
• Desert Classic 2013
• International Grand Ball 2013, 2014
• Nevada Star Ball 2013
• Pacific Grand Ball 2013
• Crystal Classic Dancesport Championships 2013
• San Francisco Open 2015, 2016
• Emerald Ball 2015, 2016
• Portland Open Dancesport 2015, 2016
• Desert Classic Dancesport Festival 2015
• Autumn Dance Classic 2015
• Just Dance Ballroom Instructor: Received offer to teach dance at age 18, as well as an offer to represent the US as a competitor dancer nationally and internationally. Currently, my schedule is full.
• Stanford University Guest Lecturer: Invited to give several dance lectures during 2015.
Additional Honors and Accomplishments
• The top US ballroom couples are offered sponsorships for competition attire and shoes. My partner and I are sponsored by Aida Dance Shoes US and Designs by Radim.
• Featured in short dance film by DuDance.